Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Welcome to dj Luca Bo

Welcome to dj Luca Bo, a new member of smoothrhythm agency.....
Resident in some clubs in Great britain, italy, .... he will play for us in poland.

Some words from Luca :
"In london I was doing with my friend Oke once a month for a night called Strictly Soulful @ Epicurean Lounge the venue was taking around 350 guest and we use to fill it out...but after I left to play in other clubs & bar ....still in london : Red Bar, Cosmo bar....plus other little venue around...I have been clubbing for many many years but now I kind of retired and put my passion of House Music in djing...the dj who make the sound of my music i like are...(to make a short list )...frankie knuckles, tony humpries, MAW, todd terry, alix alvarez, frank roger, scott wozniak, miguel migs, chuck love, paul trouble andreson, bobby & steave, fish go deep, joey negro, dj spen, louis benedetti, vocal like barbara tucker, arnold jarvis , micheal watford, ron carroll, kenny bobien, india and so on an on...
see u soon in Warsaw!!!!
Ciao Luca"

No comments: